Another Tuesday

The clients selling the most recent property I’m getting ready to market messaged to let me know that they had just saged the house in case I wondered what the smell was. I thought it smelled fabulous and it made me feel happy. 

I have to stage both sides of it tomorrow- it is a duplex and is vacant (my fave- easy to stage and show). Both sides have equally creepy bedrooms in the attic and a rare dark basement (basements are not common out this way). One of the attic bedrooms has one of those long deep closets with a pencil sharpener on the wall and shelves which of course makes me think a Flowers in the Attic situation has happened here. 

Later I took Ivy for a bra fitting and wrote out some Valentine’s cards (I am determined to be a better friend this year and beyond) in a big comfy chair while the sales person took care of everything and that was super nice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Imposter girl with no poster

Wildfires