Let me be clear

I don't mind that the house smells like popcorn right now. It is my office 24/7, after all. I don't mind and sometimes I do and I don't say anything but if I had the choice my house would never smell like popcorn had just been made in it. 

I am currently listening to a Spotify playlist named Headache & Migraine Natural Relief: Calming Sounds of Nature by the Headache Relief Unit. It is helping. 

Here are the photos of the cute little duplex I staged the other day. I should start doing befores and afters. Noted.


PS LET ME BE CLEAR 

I don’t know what I’m doing and I never have. Every day is brand new to me. And you don’t know what you’re doing either and you know it. Give people a break. There’s plenty of room on this hill to shake your picnic blanket out and spread out all your mess while we enjoy the sun together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Imposter girl with no poster

Wildfires