On Valentine's Day

I played Gardenscapes on my phone while listing to Lindy West read "Shit, Actually" on Audible. In a quiet living room, and it was glorious. 

We made wings & pizza and watched It Happened One Night (1934) and City Lights (1931) and James avoided another year of my trying to get him to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) with me. 

My boss stopped by with a giant heart-shaped box of Seattle Chocolates truffles (my favorites). She passed it to me through the door while Penny slipped out and did a quiet dance around her and then slipped back inside. (My boss does not like dogs and didn't even glance at Penny LOL). We kept remembering and laughing about it all night. 

We facetimed with my parents and that was a good time. 

As far as Valentine's Days or any days go it was one of the better ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Imposter girl with no poster

Wildfires