Talk about me while I’m here

Sometimes a wave of panic approaches  ^\/^\/^  threatened by an intent of exposing me. Stories I haven’t been able to tell my kids yet. And why. 

It’s come down to being real, and letting them know I’m still learning about my own stories. Here is me telling those stories from my heart and not a head controlled by others. Who took my feelings which are as strong as steel chains and they used them to direct me and confine me to one small corner of my potential. 

A lot of times I obeyed only because I wanted to be good, but it was not what my heart wanted. And it would be a long time before I understand what “good” is and isn’t, and that what my heart wanted was not bad. It never was. 

I feel as their mother it is my responsibility to prepare my kids’ feelings for this world. And how can I 

if I don’t have the reins on mine?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Imposter girl with no poster

Wildfires