Can it be some of and not always at the same time?


I am going to start. Plotting my coordinates. How much I've been asking of myself to keep a mental record

of it all.  I need to be writing it all down. 


In the car on my way back to work after a lunch break at home, breathing deep hoping the radio delivers and it does with Pannonica by Thelonious Monk

And I'm rescued. I'm back.


We have supports! Use your supports. Music. Scents. Air. Stretching. Water. Stones. (sometimes for me that also includes nuzzling my people, podcasts, coffee, messenger, shopping for books, playing gardenscapes on my phone, writing bits in my notes app, cannabis, instagram stories)


Maybe I filled a hole, a wound, and it was deeper than passersby could see so it looked like it took extraordinarily long but I was just working away in there as best I could until I was high enough to 

climb out. 


Maybe I am going to find the best of what's right now and exploit the shit out of it. 


I have summer goals, yes I do. I am going to write and I'm going to edit my past writings including all of my previous blog posts at Adventures In Babywearing. I'm going to clear out the garage of my previous life. I'm going to rent a dumpster for the driveway and we are getting rid. I am going to plan an event or multiple events that involve traveling and creative retreating including spending time with friends from all over. As a group or just a one-on-one. I am ready to start doing more of what I want to do. 


Comments

  1. I can't wait to read your edited past writings. Will you keep the originals, too?

    It feels like 2 lifetimes ago. I feel so much older, different. Present-me doesn't understand how past-me had so much to write about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Wildfires

Imposter girl with no poster