10/2/21

I got up this morning with less buzzing pressure in my heart, the anxiousness ever-present but making itself more comfortable at home there, cozying up on the little couch inside my chest. 

I could give up on this day from the start, or I can do at least one something. I got dressed. I put in a load of laundry and the sunny foggy fall morning guided me to take Penny for a walk while the washer was running. And when we got back it was ready for the dryer and look I'm already in a rhythm. 

I'm taking this time to do nothing in particular until the rest of my people wake up, see if someone wants to go to the Saturday market with me, maybe find goodies to do some baking and soup making later today. When I don't resist, these are some things that lead me back to me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Imposter girl with no poster

Wildfires