Pachyrhizus erosus

I am taking it as good found fortune that my stress response this week has been eat all the healthy food you can. I stress-shopped the grocery yesterday and bought greens, and mini puff rice cakes, and watermelon radish, celery, and JICAMA. I bought a jicama. These are my new snacks. 

I wish I'm hoping that next week's stress response adds in urgency to exercise because I am having trouble getting myself moving. Hold on... I have a standing desk at which I only use in the sitting position most of the time. We will stand for this part. 

(medium length pause and motor sounding sound as desk raises)

Ok much better. See I'm already making some progress this day and it's only 8:55am. 




Comments

  1. LOL!

    Also I don't know what jicama is: have heard of it but never did the research. I guess I need to now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you remind me that I found out about jicama because of Oprah!

      Delete
  2. I wish my stress eating was of the healthy variety!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fine Sifting

Imposter girl with no poster

Wildfires